|Resources for Sonographers|
Some topics of interest….
- Sonography grabs…
- Carpal Tunnel Injections
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- ULTRASOUND NEWS and RESEARCH
- Thyroid nodules -when to biopsy
- Practice guidelines ISUOG
- ASUM guidelines
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation
- European Foundation of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine for dummies
- Nuclear Medicine in Evaluating Prosthetic Joints and other prosthetic Surgeries
- Bone scans in back pain
- The clinical indications for SPECT-CT bone scans
- The clinical impact of SPECT-CT in nuclear medicine
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE NEWS AND RESEARCH
- The Society of Nuclear Medicine
- The MI University: Lots of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging resources with cases and education courtesy of Siemens.
Click here to see files available for download.
- Images of the foot -a slideshow of ultrasound and nuclear medicine as an adjunct to 2.
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound of Liver Lesions
This is a 2 slide summary of the behavior of liver lesions to microbubble contrast.
- Pulmonary embolism and lung scans This gives an overview of the diagnostic pathways for suspected pulmonary embolism.