This website has several resources for doctors that may be of interest to you:
- For a list of website resources for medical practitioners
- For a list of services available
- Sports Medicine topics
- Updates and research
- Basic guide to nuclear medicine tests
- Information about online image and report access at Garran Medical Imaging.
What about Iain’s clinical practice?
Iain hopes to provide your patients with a cutting edge, experienced and personalised approach to medical imaging.
Iain thrives on practicing within an increasingly complex diagnostic imaging framework by supervising and reporting ultrasound and nuclear medicine and working closely with a team of radiologists, sonographers, nuclear technologists, and administrative staff to bring you a quality comprehensive and clinically orientated diagnostic service. Iain also has great clinical experience in musculoskeletal medicine and can help you manage your patients.
As a physician he takes a patient-centric approach to diagnosis and can help make the imaging more clinically targeted.
In particular musculoskeletal imaging often requires tailoring to individual patients and you can add value for your patient by considering one or more of the following:
- Asking your patients to request a study when Iain is at the practice (this can also be done simply by writing this on a standard request form)
- Telephoning Iain to discuss the case or get more information about the best scan to request.
- Referring the patient for a clinical assessment /consultation prior to or at the time of the scan/study (this requires an additional consultation request).