Dr Iain Duncan

If you are a patient wishing to access services under Medicare you will need to have a referral from a general practitioner. For a diagnostic imaging service this is a referral asking for a specific test or scan. It does not need to be specific for a particular location or service provider.

If  a consultation service with Dr Duncan is required then you will need a direct Dr to Dr referral request or letter.

If you and your Doctor are not sure if an imaging test is required, or which imaging test is required then an initial consultation is suggested. Alternatively an email or  telephone enquiry from you or your doctor  may help.